Hot tubs have been a staple of American homes for decades, but some people might still be surprised to discover just how many varieties of hot tubs are available today. In fact, as more manufacturers enter the market, it can seem overwhelming for consumers. Fortunately, Jacuzzi is the benchmark brand of hot tubs because it was one of the first in the market and has held its own for several decades now. With models that range from extremely affordable to ridiculously luxurious, you should find one that fits your lifestyle and budget if you're seeking out your next purchase. There is a common misconception that Jacuzzi is a luxury brand that comes with a price tag to match. In fact, there are several affordable options from which you can choose. Jacuzzi is such a powerful brand in the hot tub game, that many people consider it synonymous with the hot tub itself.
Jacuzzi Hot Tubs
There are several models of Jacuzzi hot tubs, and they all work in the same way. Below are some of the most popular Jacuzzi hot tubs.
- J-315 Comfort Hot Tub With Lounger For Small Spaces - The J-315 is a freestanding hot tub that measures 8 feet in length, 4.5 feet in width and 3.5 feet in height. The hot tub can accommodate up to four people at a time, and its lounger folds up for easy storage. Users can adjust the temperature from 62 degrees to 104 degrees Fahrenheit, and the hot tub comes with a colored filter cover that hides unsightly water lines from view.
- J-355 Comfort Hot Tub With Lounger For Small Spaces - The bottom of the spa is really the best part of this hot tub. It has an elegant, slim design that fits comfortably in small spaces without taking up too much room itself. The unique shape makes it ideal for use both indoors and outdoors, which makes it one of the most versatile models available.
- J-435 Comfort Hot Tub With Lounger For Small Spaces - The Comfort hot tub comes with a standard Jacuzzi jet pump with the option of adding the Hydro Jet massage system which offers water jets for therapeutic massage. The included control panel can be programmed to choose from several built-in programs or you can choose your own soothing combination. The tub is made with a polyester lining, and it comes with a BPA-free chemical floater and covers for thermal protection and easy access.
- J-475 Comfort Hot Tub With Lounger For Small Spaces - The J-475 is a lot like the J-315, but it can also accommodate two people. However, you might want to add a lounger if you're planning to use it for more than one person. It features the same fiberglass construction and reinforced Kevlar, which will allow it to last for years even if you leave it outside all of the time.
Other Jacuzzi Products
There are plenty of other Jacuzzi hot tubs available in addition to the ones mentioned in this article. Some of the more popular ones include:
- JM-2230 - The JM-2230 is a 15,000-gallon hot tub that can accommodate up to 40 people. It has a beautiful wave front design and is made with a large number of 5/8 inch thick, seamless stainless steel panels for strength and durability. The stainless-steel jets are surrounded by a patented foam insulation for high energy efficiency. The hot tub also comes with an Autoflow Plus filtration system that can be operated using the included remote control. While most people don’t need a 40 person hot tub, the world is betting for knowing it exists!
- J-4335 - The J-4335 is another freestanding hot tub that features a built-in option for a full Hydro Jet massage system that includes ten water jets and five air jets. The jets can be programmed to match several different massage patterns. The tub comes with a three-person lounger and a bubble system that will allow you to enjoy a relaxing massage from afar.
- J-5335 - The J-5335 was designed to give you all of the features of its cousin, the J-4335, but in a larger capacity. It accommodates up to four people and features the same Jet Stream hydro jet system featured on the smaller model.