If you are looking for a way to deep clean your carpets, then you have come to the right place. In this article, we will answer all of your carpet cleaner vacuum questions to know what is best for your situation. A carpet cleaner vacuum is a machine with both a suction mechanism and an electric motor that allows it to scrub away dirt from deep within the fibers of your rug. There are many different types of vacuums available on the market. Still, they can be broken down into four main categories: upright, canister, portable handhelds, and backpack or uprights with detachable attachments. Which style of carpet cleaner vacuum is best for you? For that, some extra information can be helpful in making a choice.
Features of a Carpet Cleaner Vacuum
There are many features to consider when deciding on a carpet cleaner vacuum. These features include things like the type of vacuum, brush head, and suction power. Here are some popular features to consider:
Upright models are typically better on carpets because they have a larger dustbin than other models due to their design which is great if you're someone who likes to clean your floors but would rather not lug around an extra machine throughout the house. Canisters offer the best options for versatility as they come with accessories such as brushes, extension tubes, and a powered hose. Handhelds provide convenience when cleaning up after pets or just doing an everyday vacuum of your carpeted areas because they are lightweight compared to the canisters but don't offer as much versatility as them.
There are two types of brush heads for vacuums: either oscillating or rotating depending on what type of carpeting surface you have: low pile or high pile. If your carpets have deep pockets, then choosing an oscillation head will ensure that all those hard-to-reach places get cleaned thoroughly without worrying about damaging the fabric fibers. At the same time, if it's smooth high piles, then go with a rotation head instead so that there isn't any dragging or resistance. The bigger the brush head is, the faster and easier it will be to get your carpet clean.
Regular cleaning is important, whether you have pets or just want things to look their best as often as possible. Some important considerations include cleaning power, brush type, and size of the machine itself. Always consider the three most important factors when choosing a vacuum:
- Cleaning Power - The amount of suction generated by your vacuum will determine how well it can clean up the dirt from deep within your rug's fibers.
- Brush Type and Size - Different brushes have different functions for getting through difficult areas or picking up pet hair, so be sure you find one that suits you best!
- Machine Size - If space is tight in your home, then an upright might work better than a large canister machine with wheels on all sides, which may get stuck under furniture easily.
What Carpet Cleaner Vacuum Brands Are Available?
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that has some of these features mentioned above, then consider buying from one of these popular brands:
- Hoover Pet Cyclonic Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner - The Hoover pet vacuum is designed to pick up hair, dirt, and debris from carpets, hard floors, and stairs with ease. It features patented WindTunnel Technology which channels air through specially engineered channels to lift particles out of the carpet pile more effectively than other vacuums on the market today.
- Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy – Tilly's Kids Guide has awarded this Dyson vacuum cleaner the prestigious National Parenting Seal of Approval to Quality Products! If you have pets that shed heavily, this would be an excellent option as it will not lose suction when it comes in contact with pet hair.
- The Hush Lightweight Upright Vacuum Cleaner - The new and improved hush vacuum cleaner is lightweight, quiet, and perfect for all floor types, including carpets! This upright vacuum features a powerful 12 Amp motor that makes it suitable for higher pile carpeting.
- Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Deluxe Corded Stick Vacuum – If you have pets at home, then the Bissell pet vacuum would be an excellent choice as it has a rubber brush that's specially designed to remove dirt from deep within your carpet fibers. It also includes two mini-tools, one for dusting furniture, drapes, and other hard surfaces and another specifically designed to clean stairs.